- Overdose Prevention Strategy
- Understanding Addiction
- Helpful tips
Harm Reduction - Information and Utilization
- National Harm Reduction Coalition
- Harm reduction aims to connect people who use drugs to resources and community to thrive. Whether you use drugs, or love someone who does, this page is an access point to resources that support safer drug use.
Find a Peer Recovery Coach Near you
- Peer Recovery Resources
Find a Clinic
- Find Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- There are many treatment options available for substance use disorders, including medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
Drug Take Back Sites
- Drug Take Back
- Our map includes information on opioid disposal sites within the state of Michigan.
- Bay Mills Behavioral Health Services
- The Access to Recovery (ATR) program offers a variety of services to help support sobriety and promote a healthy lifestyle in recovery.
- Behavior Health
- Call Behavior Health for Recovery Housing - 906-635-6075
- Great Lakes Recovery Centers
- Multiple Recovery Housing Options