Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- LMAS District Health Department
- Job Description
LMAS is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with previous experience in the treatment of substance use disorders (SUD).
The right candidate will have an opportunity to work with a committed team of professionals to provide increased access to evidence-based SUD treatments.
Job Duties include:
- Coordinating CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) accreditation of organization
- Coordinate patients’ progress and treatment plans with an active multi-disciplinary team including peer recovery coaches, nurses, and social workers.
- Evaluate patients for medication-assisted treatments, working collaboratively with staff to ensure continuity of care after discharge.
- Acquire knowledge of the most up-to-date evidence-based practices in the field.
A buprenorphine waiver and experience with outpatient rehabilitation is a plus but not necessary. If not waivered, application for one must be done upon hire.
- Job Application Link
- Click Here