- Empowers parents & caregivers, giving them information to help youth meet challenges adolescence face.
- In the session kids attend, they will learn to resist peer pressure while maintaining friendships
- Learn to set clear boundaries while maintaining positive family communication & connection.
This virtual course, offered in six 2- hour workshops, has been shown to:
- Reduce alcohol and marijuana use by 40.6%
- Reduce progression to more serious substance abuse by 54%
- Increase the likelihood that non-users will remain drug-free by 26%
- Reduce depression symptoms by 28% through end of 12th grade
Aug 5 – Sept 9 – – Thursdays, 6:00-8:00 pm ET
Sept 13 – Oct 18 – – Mondays 3:30-5:30pm ET
** (Targeted towards Chippewa Residents)
Sept 14 – Oct 19 – – Tuesday 5:30-7:30pm ET
Oct 14 – Nov 18 – – Thursdays 6-8pm ET
More Courses to come in 2022
For more information on dates, times and registration contact Meghann Wolvert firstname.lastname@example.org or call 906-298-2138